Children’s Activity Assistants - Woking
3 days left
- Job Type
- Part Time
Children’s Activity Assistants - Woking Leisure Centre
Salary: Up to £7.20ph (depending on age)
Freedom leisure are looking for casual Children’s Activity Assistants to join our friendly and professional team at Woking Leisure Centre.
Your duties will include:
- To supervise and assist the Leisure Centre’s customers.
- To supervise the children, ensuring their safety and discipline. To carry out children’s play duties in accordance with NPs and take actions in accordance with EAP’s.
- To maintain high levels of hygiene and cleanliness throughout the Leisure Centre.
- To prepare the facilities for customer use.
- To lead birthday parties professionally striving for repeat business.
- To deal with any customer contact/complaint/comment professionally and courteously.
You will need to have a good level of secondary education. Experience of working within the leisure industry or experience within a customer service environment. Excellent communication skills. You will need to be flexible, enthusiastic and motivated.
To apply, please forward a CV and Covering Letter or alternatively download an application form from the website and return to Reception.
Closing date: 31st October 2016
Apply for Children’s Activity Assistants - Woking
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly