Cook - The Bloomsbury Tavern, London
Cook - part time
Pub/Hotel: The Bloomsbury Tavern, London
Dedicated and reliable cook required for busy London pub.
Just minutes from Covent Garden, the Bloomsbury Tavern is a traditional pub with function room that is located between Tottenham Court Road and Holborn Station, London.
Due to our extended opening hours, we are now recruiting for a motivated and enthusiastic cook to join our team for approximately 26 hours per week.
This hands on and fast paced role will see you working as part of a small team undertaking all duties within the kitchen to include food preparation, cooking, portering duties and the closing down of the kitchen.
Please note that this is a part time role, but there may be the possibility for suitable candidates to also do additional hours in the bar making it into a full time role.
- Experience is preferable although not essential as full training will be provided.
- You will want to work as part of a kitchen team and learn new culinary skills.
- Creativity and flair in the kitchen.
- The ability to adhere to food hygiene and health and safety regulations.
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast paced and busy environment.
- The ability to work some evening and weekends where required.
- You must be flexible in terms of the working hours required of you.
- You will be a great team player.
- You must be reliable and trustworthy.
- Full company training will be provided.
- An Immediate start is available.
- Pay rate is negotiable DOE.
- Flexible working hours - hours can be discussed at interview.
- Staff uniform is provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
- There is the potential for career development with Shepherd Neame in the longer term.
In order to be considered for this role, please apply online now with your CV now.