Trainee Waiter/Waitress - London
Aubaine is a true blend of French and international cuisine. Combining the elegance of a Parisian salon with the relaxed ambience of a Provençal bistro. We are famous for our bakery and patisserie and the quality of our food and we are incredibly proud of our brand and the experience our customers have with us.
We are now accelerating our growth in London and Dubai so it is an exciting time to join. Our success starts with our teams so we are looking for a Trainee Waiter/ Waitress to deliver an outstanding level of service to all our customers.
We are looking for a Trainee Waiter/Waitress to join our team in Selfridges London. This role is perfect for people who are passionate about quality customer service and like to progress and develop in their role.
What are we looking for in you?
- Take ownership in your role and adapt to business needs
- Be able to anticipate customer’s needs and expectations & providing an outstanding customer experience
- Have a good level of English
- Have a positive attitude
- Have experience in working in a busy restaurant environment
- Passionate about food with the desire to learn and work hard
- Able to work effectively as a part of the team
The benefits we offer:
- A competitive remuneration package
- Meals on duty
- A fantastic employee discount scheme
- Great career opportunities
- Comprehensive staff training
If this excites you then send us your CV now – at the first interview you will meet the General Manager and members of the Aubaine team to get a chance to fully understand the plans for Aubaine. We look forward to hearing from you.
In line with the Asylum & Immigration act all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
All applicants are welcome to apply regardless of age; disability; gender reassignment; marriage and civil partnership status; race; religion or belief; pregnancy and maternity; gender; sexual orientation; and work status as a part-time worker, fixed-term employee, agency worker or union representative.