Delivery Driver and Packer - London
1 day left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Aubaine is a true blend of French and international cuisine. Combining the elegance of a Parisian salon with the relaxed ambience of a Provençal bistro. We are famous for our bakery and patisserie and the quality of our food and we are incredibly proud of our brand and the experience our customers have with us.
We are now accelerating our growth in London and Dubai so it is an exciting time to join. Aubaine is currently recruiting for an experienced Driver and Packer for our central production unit based in West Acton.
As a Driver and Packer you will be responsible for the packing and delivery of products to Aubaine restaurants across locations in Central London.
What are we looking for in you?
- Must hold a clean driving license with a minimum of 3 years experience and a
- Driver’s Certificate of Professional Competence
- Is hard working, efficient, reliable with a can do attitude.
- Have a good personal presentation and a friendly, helpful manner
- Able to work a variety of shifts including weekends and very early hours (starting at 01:00 / 02:00) due the business needs
The benefits we offer:
- Excellent working environment in an expanding brand
- Employee Benefit Scheme
- Meals on Duty
If this excites you then send us your CV now – at the first interview you will meet the General Production Manager and members of the Aubaine team to get a chance to fully understand the plans for Aubaine. We look forward to hearing from you.
In line with the Asylum & Immigration act all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
All applicants are welcome to apply regardless of age; disability; gender reassignment; marriage and civil partnership status; race; religion or belief; pregnancy and maternity; gender; sexual orientation; and work status as a part-time worker, fixed-term employee, agency worker or union representative
Apply for Delivery Driver and Packer - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly