Food and Beverage/Mission Specialist (Temporary Role) - London
Aubaine is a true blend of French and international cuisine. Combining the elegance of a Parisian salon with the relaxed ambience of a Provençal bistro. We are famous for our bakery and patisserie and the quality of our food and we are incredibly proud of our brand and the experience our customers have with us.
We are now looking for a FnB and Mission Specialist to join us on a temporary basis for a period of 3 months. We are looking for a detail-oriented individual, who is highly proficient in both FnB and mission programs as well as being familiar with food and beverage products. This person will be fully responsible for updating our Food and Beverage database.
The successful candidate must have a proven track record of working with the following softwares: FourthHospitality Food & Beverage and Mission. As a FnB and Mission Specialist you will have great attention to detail, as all data must be checked with extreme accuracy for compliance with standards and correct pack unit descriptions.
- Update the F&B and Procurement database and recipe sheets, pricing and suppliers
- Update Mission (EPOS System), monitor & correct price changes, and input new menu items by maintaining the system consistently
- Assist the Area Manager to set up new suppliers on the system and to add/change new products whenever needed
- Maintain procurement files
- Manage Stock by inputting food & beverage figures on F&B system
- Control and monitor food & beverage wastages and input it on the F&B system
- Control and monitor staff food transfers
What are we looking for in you?
- Self motivated, flexible and enthusiastic and pro-active approach to work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Take ownership and pride in the role
- Determined and committed to achieving high standards
- Ability to meet deadlines, and work calmly under pressure
- Strong Analytical, organisational and presentation skills
If this excites you then send us your CV now - We look forward to hearing from you.
All applicants are welcome to apply regardless of age; disability; gender reassignment; marriage and civil partnership status; race; religion or belief; pregnancy and maternity; gender; sexual orientation; and work status as a part-time worker, fixed-term employee, agency worker or union representative