Barista - London
We are excited that Aubaine Deli has recently opened in Covent Garden with huge success.
Like Aubaine's elegant restaurants and brasseries the new Covent Garden venture offer high-quality fresh products based on Aubaine’s roots in France and in particular Provençal. The range include new signature boulangerie and viennoiserie products from Aubaine's own bakery, a classic and authentic breakfast range, sandwiches made from Aubaine's own range of breads, seasonally changing hot dishes along with salads and sharing boards. The food menu is accompanied by coffee and teas from around the world, and fresh juices.
Our success starts with our teams and we are currently looking for Barista:
- Have previous experience in preparing and serving drinks in a coffee shop or restaurant environment.
- Enjoy working in a faced paced environment.
- Be able to provide friendly and professional service at all times
What are we looking for in you?
- Take ownership in your role and adapt to business needs
- Be able to anticipate customer’s needs and expectations & providing an outstanding customer experience
- Have a good level of English
- Have a positive attitude
- Have experience in working in a busy restaurant/coffee shop/deli environment
- Passionate about food with the desire to learn and work hard
- Able to work effectively as a part of the team
If this excites you then send us your CV now – at the first interview you will meet the General Manager and members of the Aubaine team to get a chance to fully understand the plans for our exciting new venture! We look forward to hearing from you.
All applicants are welcome to apply regardless of age; disability; gender reassignment; marriage and civil partnership status; race; religion or belief; pregnancy and maternity; gender; sexual orientation; and work status as a part-time worker, fixed-term employee, agency worker or union representative