Breakfast Chef - Stratford-upon-Avon
2 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Breakfast Chef – 4* Hotel Group Billesley Manor Hotel, Stratford-upon-Avon
What is the job all about?
- Provide an exceptional and memorable breakfast experience at all times, making sure that customers feel their individual tastes have been catered for
- Assists in meeting the requirements of the day-to-day kitchen operations and all food preparation areas including Banquets, Room Service, Restaurants, Bar/Lounges
- Ensure a consistent, high quality food product
- Works with the kitchen team and food and beverage team to continually improve guest satisfaction
- As a key member of the hotel breakfast team, uses initiative and a proactive approach to ensure the hotels high standards are achieved.
The Hotel Collection has unique properties and gives us the opportunity to break free from the big corporate chains’ approach to hospitality in the UK, so our teams have more freedom to achieve our financial, service and people objectives. Our aim is to provide ‘Positive impressions. Lasting memories’
A luxury country house hotel near Stratford-upon-Avon, the 4 star Billesley Manor Hotel is perfect for holidays & short breaks in Warwickshire. It boasts 72 rooms which have been styled to reflect the history & elegance of the Manor. The converted Tithe Barns adjacent to the Manor house offer spacious contemporary rooms. Surrounded by 11 acres of Warwickshire countryside, the hotel is just three miles from Stratford-upon-Avon & 12 miles from Warwick.