Cleaner - Cornwall
2 days left
- Job Type
- Part Time
St Columb, Cornwall
Who we are
Retallack is a five star luxury resort and spa in Cornwall, Set in 100 acres of peaceful lakes and Cornish countryside the resort has plenty going on and offers much more than your average holiday Resort. From indulging in dinner cooked at The Green Room Restaurant, to relaxing in the spa, working up a glow in the health club, having fun on the FlowRider or splashing around at Retallack Wake Park, We have it all.
We are looking for a Cleaner to come and join our team. Our focus is to deliver a high standard of cleanliness and ensuring our guests receive this within our resort. You will be working alongside the housekeeping department ensuring the high standards are maintained around the resort.
- Reporting any maintenance required to the Maintenance department.
- Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the reception area, leisure club changing rooms, toilets and our Driftwood lounge.
- Ensure the public areas are continually checked and cleaned through out your shift.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work to your own initiative.
- Previous experience in a similar environment, with a minimum 4 star rating would be desirable.
- Excellent eye for detail.
- 21 days holiday entitlement
- Discounted rates on leisure facilities, Thalgo Spa, Green Room Restaurant, Wake Park and Flowrider.
- Free onsite parking.
• Offers are subject to suitable references and DBS check
Apply for Cleaner - Cornwall
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly