5 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
General Manager vacancy: The Albany has everything to offer as a pub, upstairs is a traditional open plan workforce pub with high ceilings and tanked craft beer, trading to a large selection of workers from the Great Portland St area.
As well as sports teams and others using Regents Park early evening. Topped off with a good tourist trade and lots of local hotels to make this a 7 days a week business. In the basement is a fully bespoke self-contained secondary trading space “The other Place” with separate entrance, full bar and toilets, recently fully refurbished to a very high standard. With a 3am licence @ the weekend this is a fully flexible space that will require a manager with a clear vison and experience of putting on, running and promoting bespoke events as well as being able to maximise the bookable space in the “other place "There is loads of opportunity to grow sales @ the Albany and a manager that can flex between traditional pub sales and business community engagement, as well as building a bespoke events / marketing plan for the basement will absolutely maximise and unlock the businesses full potential.
General Manager role:
- Managing and training your team
- Ensuring our guests are cared for to the highest standards
- Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
- Working towards and achieving business targets
- Dedicating time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
What we can offer you…
- Structured, comprehensive induction
- Comprehensive training programme which will develop your skills and enable you to be promoted further
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme including high-street discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Being a part of a UK leading pub and restaurant company
We’re very excited about this role and would love to hear from you if you think you have what it takes!
Please Note: due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!