Fitness Instructor/ Duty Manager – Kensington Olympia, London
Fitness Instructor (Duty Manager) – Kensington Olympia
The Printworks Health Club & Spa are looking for a Fitness Instructor/Duty Manager to be responsible for the delivery of an excellent standard of customer care, fitness screening and exercise programming.
We are looking for someone who has a passion for fitness and sharing their knowledge, has good communication and interpersonal skills and can have a presence on the gym floor.
You will induct new members to the gym, interact with our members and help us create a welcoming gym environment. You’ll also have the opportunity to teach classes on shift.
You will be confident circulating and interacting with members, keeping the gym maintained to a high standard as well as delivering inductions and written programmes.
Key qualities preferred:
- Prior experience essential
- Fitness qualifications REP's minimum level 2
- The ability to interact with a diverse variety of members
- Strive to improve personal knowledge
- Good time management
- Group exercise skills or qualifications
- Fitness assessment and programming expertise
- Good motivational skills
- Good verbal and written skills
- Professional knowledge of all operating areas
- Professional and friendly at all times
Within the Duty Management role you will be responsible for the opening and closing of the club, Health & Safety checks and generally being the first point of contact throughout the shift. Experience of Duty Management within a health club is preferable but not essential.
What we offer:
- Personal training development plan
- Group exercise development
- Duty manager/club support development
- Free gym membership for you and a friend
We're looking for someone who has a real passion for the industry, someone who wants to build a successful career with us.
If this sounds like you or someone you know please apply below