Wellness Fitness Advisor - Lichfield
The Club Company (UK) Ltd is one of the largest owners and operators of golf and health & fitness clubs in the U.K. An exciting opportunity has arisen at The Lichfield Club for a dedicated professional to join the team.
We are looking for an individual with a positive attitude and loads of enthusiasm to play an active role on the Gym floor.
In this "hands on" role you will be responsible for conducting inductions/assessments and supporting members in achieving their 'real life' fitness goals through our "Wellness Technogym Key System."
- Ensuring facilities are maintained to the highest standards at all times
- Drive membership satisfaction and aid membership retention.
- Exceed your individual performance targets
Essential requirements for the role:
- REPS level 2 qualified
- Knowledgeable of fitness procedures and fitness products
- Customer service driven
- A Team Player
- Ideally ETM qualified and able to teach classes
- Welcoming, Professional, Friendly and FUN!!
The role will include some evenings and weekend work.
Fantastic package! In addition to salary, we offer an excellent range of staff benefits, training opportunties, pension scheme, incremental holiday entitlements, complimentary use of facilities across the Group and discount on retail goods.