Restaurant Manager - London
- Job Type
- Full Time
Restaurant Manager - Fine Dining - Up to £30,000
My client is a family-owned fine dining restaurant based in South West London and they are actively looking for an experienced and friendly Restaurant Manager to ensure the smooth-running of the business.
You will need to be able to:
* Show an extreme attention to detail,
* Show great communication and organisation skills,
* Be able to inspire, train and develop all FOH staff,
* Have basic knowledge of booking system (and events management a plus),
* Demonstrate passion, energy and have an outgoing and friendly personality.
In return for your hard work you will get:
* Great salary package of up to £30,000,
* Work 5 days out of 7, 7 shifts per week,
* 28 days holidays,
* Reporting directly to the Business Owner and part of a very friendly team
The position is for immediate start!
Due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
All applicants must be either eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. West One is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Restaurant Manager - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly