Team Leader - Wimbledon
- Job Type
- Full Time
Team Leader- Private Dining Room- Wimbledon- up to 23k per annum
We are looking for a Private Dining Room Team Leader for an amazing venue in South West London.
Duties and responsibilities;
- To ensure the highest level of food and customer service is provided at all times,
- To observe and comply with all company and unit procedures relating to cash handling and security, reporting any issues to the Catering Manager,
- To make sure you are aware of, and meet the legal and Company requirements for fire, safety, health and hygiene,
- To promote good safety habits and methods of work,
- As a part of our commitment for continuous improvement and innovation, all colleagues are encouraged to seek ways to improve work activities and promote efficiency,
- To maintain excellent working relationships with the team and to lead them via a ‘hands on’ approach to the job.
The Ideal Candidate
- To have experience of previously working as part of a diverse team within a similar environment,
- Ability to work under pressure and be approachable in stressful situations, presenting themselves in a professional manner at all times,
- To have worked in a private Members or five-star establishment with a minimum of two years experience,
- To be able to work as required within this seven day a week operation,
- Be customer focused with the ability to communicate with senior executives and board members from the club,
- To be well-groomed and presented.
Interested in this role?
Apply for Team Leader - Wimbledon
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly