Dynamic Reformer Pilates - Heartcore Fitness
We’re currently recruiting for instructors to teach dynamic reformer Pilates.
To join our team you'll need to commit to at least 15 hours teaching per week after completing the initial in-house training course (no fee). We’re open when our clients need us, so flexibility to work a combination of early mornings, evenings and weekends are a must. Continuing education included. Rapid advancement opportunities are available for outstanding instructors.
We’re looking for individuals who have the following attributes:
- Well-defined understanding of anatomy and physiology;
- Previous experience with functional training;
- Passion for group fitness, with a personal training approach;
- Energetic, outgoing personality;
- Strong desire to connect with people to help them achieve their fitness goals
Your qualifications should include:
- A degree in exercise/sports science, strength & conditioning or sports coaching; or
- A combination of industry qualifications; plus
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a professional fitness role
- Characteristics that are helpful, but not required include:
- Previous experience with Pilates, TRX, Barre, Kettlebells, Indoor Cycling or other group classes;
We are recruiting right now for our next training dates
Dynamic Reformer Pilates
- The next training starts on 10th October 2016
- Training is Monday to Friday between 12.30 & 5.30pm. (Times vary each day)
- It is anticipated you will start teaching the week mid November 2016.
We look forward to hearing from you!