Procurement Analyst - Leading Leisure Business, Hatfield
I am looking for a procurement analyst to work for one of the leading leisure businesses in the country. My client has a nationwide presence in the UK and an expanding portfolio across making this a very exciting time to join the central buying team based at their head office in Hatfield, Hertfordshire. As a procurement analyst you will be working in at team of 4 reporting into the head of procurement and taking responsibility for procuring a wide range of products, services, consumable and data for the business typically up a value of around £250K. You will be managing the rationalization of suppliers, analysing the current spend and ensure that the products and services purchased by the business are the most competitive and match the business requirements. This is to also involve the proactive management of an agreed number of suppliers to ensure the delivery of services to our clubs and members is of the highest possible standards.
Main responsibilities will include:
* Rationalisation of suppliers and catalogues across the business by reviewing and analysing purchasing data; negotiating pricing/product changes with suppliers; ensuring savings realised through monitoring of benefit.
* Support the roll out of EDI suppliers including working with EDI provider (We Supply) to communicate/ negotiate with suppliers.
* Identify key procurement metrics within system and produce an appropriate dashboard reporting to prove delivery of benefits.
* Manage tenders of small contract negotiations.
* Proactive management of key suppliers.
* Assist with the review of European procurement portfolio including review of current supplier portfolios, review of relevant country opportunities and ensure system compliance.
To successfully deliver this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* Ideally 2 years' experience working within a buying or procurement function with
* Experience of negotiation and management of tender processes
* Understanding of EDI processes
* Experience of analysing data with excellent Excel skills
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Good understanding of systems and experience of manipulating data (previous use of the JDE procurement system would be an advantage)
* Ideally CIPS qualification and of graduate calibre, ideally with an interest in sport and leisure.
In addition to a highly competitive basic salary my client offers a bonus potential of 10% and free membership for you and a partner to a leading health and racquets club.
Interviews for this position are immediately available.
Due to the high level of interest in positions like this only those candidates meeting the above criteria will be contacted.
Apply for Procurement Analyst - Leading Leisure Business, Hatfield
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly