Waiting Staff - London
Waiter - Malmaison, London
The clue to Malmaison’s distinctive character is our passion for creating memories in an aspirational lifestyle brand. Malmaison is flirty, sexy and sophisticated. Inviting and seductive. Our customers feel special. They’re all celebrities in our eyes, and deserve VIP treatment. Our locations also make us very different from other UK hotels. Guests might find themselves checking into a converted church, a former prison, a hospital, or even a Royal Mail sorting office. Each hotel is a unique transformation, designed with a bold, adventurous vision of luxurious hospitality.
In return you get to work for great brands with like minded people with an award winning benefit package including:
- A range of fabulous flexible benefits to help you outside of work – including health & life insurance.
- A contributory Pension Scheme
- A Childcare scheme providing tax credits on any childcare you may be paying.
- Service Charge (department specific) which will be performance driven
- Free uniform
- Annual People Awards
- Amazing People Engagement and Activity Plan
- Employee assistance scheme to help you navigate through life’s challenges
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Fantastic company discounts including staff rates & Food & Beverage discounts at all of our exciting locations
- Major high street discounts –helpful when buying things to treat you or others!
The role involves taking responsibility for serving food and beverage with personality. You will be required to ensure all guests expectations are met during the restaurant experience and providing amazing hospitality to our guests. You will be expected to communicate with the chefs and other team members and manage a section within the restaurant ensuring all standards are met with attention to detail, creating memories of an experience that the guest will never forget. Waiters must be passionate about food and beverage and delivering amazing hospitality to our guests. Experience in a similar quality restaurant is beneficial but not necessary, however, service with a smile and personality is a must.
When you want to be looked after properly, where better than in a nurses home? Of course, Matron moved on long ago, and at today's Malmaison London, there isn't a hospital corner in sight. Instead, London Mal has been stunningly converted into the finest boutique hotel in London, right on the edge of trendy Clerkenwell. You'll find the most creative cocktails in the capital waiting for you at MALBAR and the most cosmopolitan food in town at Mal Brasserie. That's before you make your way to the hippest suites in the square mile, or one of the coolest rooms in the smoke. The Malmaison London? What a capital idea!