2nd Assistant Manager - London
4 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
ASSISTANT MANAGER - NANDO’S RESTAURANT - PUTNEY AREA
You’ve heard the one about there being a great assistant behind every great manager, right? Well here at Nando’s that’s doubly true. Along with the 1st Assistant Manager, the 2nd Assistant Manager plays a vital role in leading the restaurant to success. They might be managers by job title but at Nando’s we recognize they do much more than manager, from ordering the stock, greeting a customer at the door, training the Nandoca’s, ensuring health and safety is in place. When it comes to creating lasting memories for both customers and colleagues, a manager does so much more than just manage.
About you - What qualities does a 2nd Assistant Manager Need to join Nando’s?
• You’ll have management experience from a hospitality, retail or leisure background
• You’ll have bucket-loads of passion and energy to inspire, lead and develop your Nandocas. (That’s team members in Nando’s speak)
• You`ll be hungry to learn and develop and ready to grow as fast as Nando`s does!
• You will nurture your family of Nandoca’s and have the confidence to support your Patrao (General Manager) and 1st Assistant Manager
• Above everything else, you`ll live the Nando`s values of Pride, Passion, Integrity, Courage and Family. You’ll also be ready for some serious fun!
Because we want you to be more than a manager- we want you to be you, we tailor your learning and development to each individual’s needs. In your first 12 weeks you’ll learn the ropes and develop the management skills required that will make you the kind of manager our Nandoca’s love to work for.
As a 2nd Assistant Manager it pays to be part of the Nando’s family!
• An achievable half year bonus that can earn you up to £4000 per year
• 28 days holiday
• 4 week sabbatical after every 5 years!
• 40% discount Monday - Thursday and 20% discount Friday - Sunday at all Nando’s restaurants when visiting with up to 5 guests
• Free Nando’s on days worked
• Contributory pension scheme
• Quarterly regional drinks evenings - including a themed Christmas party for all Nandoca’s
• Annual family fun day - all Nandoca’s can invite their families for a party in the park!
• There are a load of other benefits too, but if we listed them all here you’d never get around to applying!
So if you want to be more than just a manager, apply now be sending us your CV.