Recruitment Manager - London
Recruitment Manager – Nationwide Hospitality Company - Job Summary
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced hospitality Recruitment Manager. This is an in-house recruitment opportunity ideal for someone with a strong in-house / agency background within the Hospitality sector. The role is to oversee all operational and head office recruitment functions. Our client is a successful hospitality operator with an expanding nationwide portfolio of sites that are going through an exciting period of change and investment.
Recruitment Manager – Nationwide Hospitality Company - Role Responsibility
- Recruit key roles within the business ensuring that the correct competencies, values and behaviours are indentified within the candidates you're putting forward to the Hiring Managers
- Be responsible for Identifying, setting up and evaluating effective channels for attracting direct candidates for key roles, continually assessing effectiveness and putting forward new ideas for ongoing candidate attraction
- Work closely with Hiring Managers and the Senior Management team and play an active role in developing and refining the recruitment strategy (focusing on both internal and external recruitment plans)
- Identify and target various media to directly source candidates, either through networking, CV mining, head hunting or referrals
- Advise on best practice for the recruitment for new stores, outlining timescales, planning activities and supporting where required
- Monitor candidate engagement throughout the selection process, identifying concerns and making recommendations for improvements
- Advise, coach and support managers on policy, process and tools to ensure consistency in recruitment that adheres to best practice and is legally compliant In conjunction with recruiting managers, identify the requirements of a vacancy to create an accurate and comprehensive brief
- Utilise and develop the use of the "e recruitment" system to maximise management information outputs and build the talent bank, adhering to data protection guidelines
- Communicate with external Recruitment suppliers on requirements, performance levels and improvements required, driving continuous improvement Collate feedback on the use and effectiveness of the current selection methods, making recommendations for improvements
- Administer and facilitate recruitment events including recruitment fairs and assessment centres
- Administer and support recruitment campaigns to drive the pipeline of talent and build the talent bank, measuring results and making process enhancements
- Builds and maintains positive and pro-active working relationships with key stakeholders in the business
Recruitment Manager – Nationwide Hospitality Company - The Ideal Candidate
- Recruitment experience ideally gained within leisure or hospitality sectors either within an in-house or recruitment agency environment
- Experience of sourcing candidates for a variety of job roles and departments
- Experience of sourcing candidates using various online channels, including job boards, social media etc.
- Pro-active mind set Strong influencing skills to promote a credible recruitment function when dealing with Heads of Department Ability to deliver results in tight timescales
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UK's leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.