Kitchen Porter - Brighton
2 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Old Ship Hotel, Brighton
What is the job all about?
- Responsible for washing the restaurant dishes and all the kitchen utensils.
- Cleans all the larger items of kitchen equipment and the food production areas.
- Understands importance of hygiene standards
- Takes instruction from kitchen staff as restaurant management.
- Willing to work hard with physical resilience.
The Old Ship Hotel Brighton is the oldest hotel in Britain today dating back to 1559. It is a historic Georgian hotel standing proudly on Brighton's seafront in one of Brighton's most impressive venues. This picturesque hotel enjoys a sublime location just a short walk from the beach, pier and the city's fine pubs, restaurants and shops.
Its beautifully distinctive white facade leads into a modern welcoming lounge area and 154 en suite bedrooms.
Because of its fine location and close proximity to all of Brighton's main tourist and commercial sites the Old Ship Hotel is a great choice for guests of business or leisure. Brighton is well known for its conferences, situated just a short walk away from the Brighton Centre and just a 5 minute walk from Brighton Pier, The Lanes and the city’s bars and restaurants.