2 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
General Manager vacancy: WOW- what a pub to be the General Manager of-The Royal Standard is a classic residential pub in an area of Blackheath called "Royal Standard".
Yes, you've got, it the whole area is named after the pub. It is all on one level with a seated terrace at the front and an enclosed garden at the back. It is a beautiful pub in a beautiful Georgian building in the heart of the neighbourhood. It is a stones through from Blackheath and just up the hill from Greenwich. It was converted in to a Castle pub in May 2015 and it is simply stunning.
This is an ideal pub for a real Landlord Style General Manager with a talent for building local ties and tapping into the community. The pub has huge opportunity after its first year of introducing itself as the real quality option in an area that has been screaming out for a Castle pub with a great General Manager. Are you the one who is going to make it the number 1 choice for everyone in this very desirable part of London?
General Manager role:
- Managing and training your team
- Ensuring our guests are cared for to the highest standards
- Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
- Working towards and achieving business targets
- Dedicating time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
What we can offer you…
- Structured, comprehensive induction
- Comprehensive training programme which will develop your skills and enable you to be promoted further
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme including high-street discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Being a part of a UK leading pub and restaurant company
We’re very excited about this role and would love to hear from you if you think you have what it takes!
Please Note: due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!