Hotels Restaurants Team Leader - Butlins Bognor Regis
Overall scope of the role:
- Work to provide a professional level of service, to create inspiring environments and be instrumental in motivating, coaching and developing all the Team.
- Be responsible for providing a high level of quality service throughout the restaurant whilst maintaining the appropriate standard of cleanliness and attention to detail.
- Maintain open lines of communication both between your team and other leaders within the business.
- To have the ability to be empathetic, therefore delivering the best holiday experience and exceeding expectations for all our guests.
- running the restaurant and all the accountability in the restaurant Manger absence
The ideal candidate will have:-
- Experience in a similar environment, although not essential as full training will be given.
- Have a problem solving attitude.
- Be passionate about delivery and exceeding our guests experience and expectations.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with both guests and team members.
- Be a Committed Team Player being both flexible, enthusiastic.
- Demonstrate exceptional service standards and have a good eye for detail.