Assistant Food and Beverage Manager - Holme Lacy House Hotel, Hereford
Would you like to work in Food & Beverage for the 4th Best Biggest Company as voted for by The Times?
As a Assistant Food & Beverage Manager (Bars) at Warner Leisure Hotels you will you will lead, support and coach a passionate team who take pride and joy in hosting exceptional dining and bar experiences for our guests. You will work in a high performing, fast paced environment aiming to exceed our guest's needs and expectations on a daily basis.
The Purpose of the role:
- Accountability for delivery of exceptional food and beverage sales and service standards in our bars and restaurants, outlined within the department handbooks and the Warner Culture
- Responsibility for supporting the Food & Beverage Manager on the financial performance of all food and beverage departments with an emphasis on the Bar and Coffee Shop
- Supporting the food and beverage departments to provide their teams with the appropriate tools and resources for the job
- Providing a safe, secure and appealing environment by adhering to the companies Health & Safety policies
- We will welcome applicants with at least one year of management experience working in hospitality, ideally within a large scale hotel or food and beverage environment.
- You will have a proven track record of training, developing, building and motivating a team.
- Ideally you will hold a HND or equivalent level qualification in hospitality and a Personal Licence. Qualifications however are not a requirement for joining our team.
Benefits of working with us:
- Free use of many of the Hotel facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets.
- Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends.
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month.
- Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress.