Chef de Partie - Birmingham
Tonic are searching for a Chef de Partie (CDP) with Michelin / 2 Rosette experience for a key client in Birmingham.
How do we define a great candidate?
- They have stable work histories, any short durations can be explained due to valid reasons. They are looking for a move which will last, one where they will develop and learn
- They are passionate about food, service and hospitality
- They are team focused and driven to be the best they can be
- They have a solid knowledge of how to organise a kitchen and they communicate clearly at all times
- They have Michelin / 2 Rosette experience
- They understand the importance of working with our consultants and value the partnership which we create
Tonic are only interested in hearing from driven, passionate candidates who are serious about their career. In turn we offer an unrivalled service, open and honest communication and an ongoing career consultancy which is the envy of our competitors.
Candidates MUST prove to be eligible to live and work in the UK. We are sorry, but due to the volume of applications that we receive we are only able to respond to candidates who are successful at this stage.