Restaurant General Manager - Birmingham
2 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Tonic are searching for quality GM (general manager) candidates, for a key client's Restaurant business located in Birmingham city centre.
How do we define a quality General Manager candidate?
- They have stable work histories, any short durations can be explained due to valid reasons
- They are passionate about food, service and hospitality - they naturally go the extra mile for their guests and their employer
- They are team focused and driven to be the best they can be
- They have a solid knowledge of how to organise a restaurant and bar, manage it's finances (P&L) and communicate clearly at all times
- They understand the importance of working with our consultants and value the partnership which we create
The successful candidate will have been a General Manager for at least 12 months and will have demonstrated successes (increased sales, reduced costs, reduced staff turnover etc). Tonic are only interested in hearing from driven, passionate candidates who are serious about their career. In turn we offer an unrivalled service, open and honest communication and an ongoing career consultancy which is the envy of our competitors.
Candidates MUST prove to be eligible to live and work in the UK. We are sorry, but due to the volume of applications that we receive we are only able to respond to candidates who are successful at this stage.
Apply for Restaurant General Manager - Birmingham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly