Waiter / Waitress
1 day left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Are you an experienced waiter or waitress looking for a new part time job? If so and you share our passion for great food and first class service we'd love to hear from you.
We have a part time opportunity available in our restaurant team at Stein's Fish and Chips in Padstow. As waiter/ waitress you'll help to ensure that our customers receive the best service throughout their visit, even when its extremely busy.
We'll provide you with the training and support that you'll need to develop your skills and knowledge along with the opportunity to progress your career within the hospitality industry.
Does this sound like the role for you? If so click the apply button and send us your CV.
Reasons for you to join our team:
- You'll receive a share of tips from customers
- You'll get 20% discount in all our shops and restaurants
- We can offer support with childcare vouchers
- You'll have the option to work overtime on top of your normal working hours
- You'll receive preferential rates for friends and family at our cookery school in Padstow
- We'll offer you progression opportunities with the option to experience different styles across our restaurants
- You'll have the opportunity to be promoted within the team
- You'll have free access to our employee Assistance programme supported by Hospitality Action, our leading industry charity
A day in the life of a waiter or waitress – you'll be:
- Looking after customers who are dining at the restaurant.
- Taking orders and processing them through the till.
- Taking food and drink orders to tables.
- Looking after allocated tables during service.
- Continually building upon your product knowledge.
- Letting the manager know about any problems or issues.
- Keeping the restaurant clean and setting up for the next service.
- Maintaining high presentation standards including a clean well ironed shirt and apron.
- Making hot beverages and preparing cutlery and side plates for service.
To apply for this role click the 'Apply' button to submit your full application.
We will look forward to hearing from you!