Are you looking for a new and exciting career opportunity in warehousing and distribution? If so we have a fantastic career opportunity for a Distribution Assistant to join our team.
As a Distribution Assistant you'll play a key role in ensuring that stock levels and movement are accurately maintained and the supply of goods to individual sites is timely and efficient. You'll support both the drivers and warehouse team with distributing stock to our restaurant and retail sites which now includes 11 restaurants and 4 shops.
You'll be based in St.Columb Major and the hours of work for this role are a minimum of 36 hours per week and will include weekend work.
Requirements for this role:
- A UK driving licence held for a minimum of 2 years.
Reasons for you to join our team:
- We'll provide you with training to develop your skills and knowledge.
- You'll receive 20% discount in our shops and restaurants, along with preferential rates for family and friends at our cookery school.
- You'll have the opportunity to progress your career with us.
- You'll have the opportunity to work overtime on top of your normal working hours.
- We can offer support with childcare vouchers.
- You'll have access to an employee assistance programme supported by our leading industry charity, Hospitality Action
A day in the life of a Distribution Assistant, you'll be:
- Warehouse: Supporting and carrying out the company policies and procedures for receipting, storage and dispatch of warehouse goods.
- Driving: Providing timely distribution of food and beverage and the collection of waste and recycling.
- Ensuring that all stock is 100% accurate and checked before dispatch.
- Ensuring returns are accurately managed and recorded.
- Cleaning and Warehouse standards: Ensuring that safe working and hygiene standards are maintained in the working area at all times.
- Security: Ensuring that stock is adequately protected.
- Maintaining driving standards.
- Assisting with periodic stock takes as and when required.
To apply for this opportunity click the 'Apply' button to submit your full application.
We look forward to hearing from you!