Personal Trainer - Anytime Fitness - Fareham
Personal Training Income: Uncapped
Salaried hours: £8 per hour + Good Commission
Do you have a passion for helping people achieve their fitness goals? Are you energetic with a pro-active attitude and positive outlook?
With more than 3,000 clubs worldwide, Anytime Fitness is the fastest growing fitness chain across the globe and this exciting new gym concept is now growing rapidly in the UK. With the most advanced equipment, a great location and a massive opportunity to shape a broad membership base, Anytime Fitness Fareham will be the premier brand within the area.
We are currently looking for Personal Trainer’s who can provide a world class service to our members and aid the growth of our PT business. You will either be fully self-employed or quasi self-employed (i.e. contributing a certain amount of hours to inductions and other activities).
We would love the PT to join us through our Pre-Sale (ongoing now) to help us build the membership base (and their future clients) on a salary and commission basis until we open.
The club will provide the processes, tools and support to help grow your business. This is an amazing freelance opportunity to work for yourself in what will be Fareham's best gym.
The club is open 24/7 and offers members an unrivalled level of quality equipment and customer service together with a large free weights area and great functional training space.
Main Duties and Tasks:
- Promote and sell personal training packages to members
- Pro-actively generate new PT business
- Run group exercise classes
- Make member engagement calls from the member database
- Carry out inductions and use inductions as a marketing tool
- Support retention by providing fitness advice and guidance in the club
- Keep the gym tidy and maintain equipment in optimal condition
- REPS Level 3 Personal Trainer certification / qualification
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Excellent time management