Self-Employed Personal Trainers - Sunbury Leisure Centre, Sunbury-on-Thames
1 day left
- Job Type
- Part Time
Self - Employed Personal trainers - Sunbury Leisure Centre
Everyone Active is a leading leisure management company. We specialise in the development and management of over 100 leisure and cultural facilities across the UK in partnership with 36 local authorities. Key to our growth is growing our team of talented Personal Trainers who will help us in supporting our members to become and stay more active.
As a self-employed Personal Trainer at Everyone Active you will be a key member of a team delivering a first class service to our members and working within a supportive and positive environment where we will help you to develop a successful business.
You need to be REPs Level 3, with a relevant PT qualification. We also value a passion for getting people more active and keeping them active.
There are many reasons to choose Everyone Active as a self-employed Personal Trainer.
You will benefit from:
• Unlimited earning potential
• Low rental charges and introductory rates
• Single site and multi-site opportunities
• Modern and well-equipped facilities
• A high member to trainer ratio
• Business and marketing support
• Complimentary membership for you and a partner
• Access to CPD courses and training (where available)
• Discounts on a range of training courses and PT related products and services Interested?
Please email a CV and covering letter.
Closing date: Sunday 23rd October 2016
Apply for Self-Employed Personal Trainers - Sunbury Leisure Centre, Sunbury-on-Thames
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly