Kitchen Manager - Rickmansworth
We are currently looking for a Kitchen Manager for a beautiful pub in Rickmansworth
The menu is branded and offers a lovely selection of wonderful British dishes.
The menus is branded and you work to the company standards, dishes induced the mouthwatering Slow cooked Beef short rib, Wagyu beef burger, a classic homemade, beef and ale pie and famous Sunday Roast to name a few.
Being part of a larger company, this is a great chance for someone to start a wonderful career with one of the UK’s leading pub operators, ideally we would like someone who has experience as a Kitchen Manager but we will look at an ambitious stable sous chef who is ready for the challenge.
Live is available for the right person
- A hands on Kitchen Manager or Second chef looking for their first Kitchen Manager role
- A Sous Chef who is used to cooking to standard recipes
- Is able to follow the recipes
- Is super organised and has very high standards when it comes to H&S and due diligence
- A Sous Chef or Kitchen Manager with a stable career
- A Sous Chef or Kitchen Manager who enjoys a busy kitchen and is hands on, getting stuck in where needed
- A Sous Chef or Kitchen Manager who is able to manage a team of up to 6 chefs