Duty Manager - London
- Job Type
- Full Time
Duty Manager – Prestigious Health and Leisure club – London locations
My client is a prestigious Health and Leisure club based in London who are looking for a mixture of concierge and management experience.
The Duty Manager role will be fully responsible for the daily operations of this busy Health club; completing various daily/weekly checks and enforcing health and safety systems. The ideal candidate must possess excellent interaction and communication skills, very high standards of customer service when liaising with our members and work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
You’ll also need to
- Serve as a customer service liaison between members and management
- Assist with emergency shift cover where required
- Act as a club ambassador
- Always look presentable and portray high levels of professionalism
- Be flexible to working on working on weekends; the shift rota requires availability for a start as early as 05.15 and a close as late as 22.30
- Be able to work on weekends and Bank Holidays
Apply for Duty Manager - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly