Deputy General Manager
Are you a Deputy General Manager or Assistant General Manager looking to progress your career in the hospitality industry? If so and you share our love of great food and first class service then we have just the role for you.
We have an exceptional opportunity available as Deputy General Manager within our new restaurant team at Rick Stein Marlborough. You'll work closely with our General Manager to lead and inspire the restaurant team to provide first class service to our guests.
We'll provide you with the training and support that you'll need to progress your career and you'll also have the opportunity to experience different styles across our other restaurants.
Reasons for you to join our team:
- We'll support you to progress your career as a manager
- You'll receive a share of tips from customers
- We'll provide you with quality training to develop your skills and knowledge
- You'll receive 20% discount in our shops and restaurants, along with preferential rates for family and friends at our cookery school
- You'll have the opportunity to experience different restaurant environments
- We can offer support with childcare vouchers
- You'll have access to an employee assistance programme supported by our leading industry charity, Hospitality Action
A day in the life of a Deputy General Manager, you'll be:
- Operating as a role model to the front of house team, demonstrating the best possible level of service at all times.
- Striving to achieve high levels of customer care and a high quality product.
- Assisting in the development of the front of house team to ensure a professional yet relaxed and informal style, in keeping with the brand.
- Dealing with any customer complaints and seeking to resolve them.
- Ordering stock to reflect the levels of trading and ensure that deliveries are reconciled with orders and any variations reported.
- Ensuring the security of stock, premises and cash at all times, following company procedures.
- Assisting the general manager in the annual budgeting process and any other business forecasting.
- Accurately completing the cash up at the end of each service.
- Assisting the general manager in the scheduling and recruiting of staff.
If you're an experienced hospitality professional looking for the next step in your career we'd love to hear from you!
Simply click the 'Apply' button to answer a few simple questions and send us your CV.