Restaurant Supervisor - Rick Stein Marlborough
Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge? Then we have the perfect job for you as a Restaurant Supervisor at Rick Stein Marlborough opening this year.
As Restaurant Supervisor you will support our dedicated front of house team and deputise in the manager's absence, you will act as a role model and ensure our customers receive excellent service during their visit.
You will receive all of the training and guidance that you need to support your development and you will start your role with us in September 2016.
How do you know if you are right for this role?
- You will be able to show you have effectively lead a team.
- You will have experience in providing great customer service.
- You will share our passionate about the industry.
- You will show an eagerness to learn and grow you skills.
Reasons for you to join our team:
- You'll receive a share of tips from customers
- You'll get 20% discount in all our shops and restaurants
- We can offer support with childcare costs for those with children
- There's the option for overtime on top of your normal working hours
- We'll offer you preferential rates for friends and family at our cookery school in Padstow
- We'll offer you progression opportunities with the option to experience different styles across our restaurants
- You'll have the opportunity to be promoted within the team
- You'll be invited to summer events with Rick Stein and Jill Stein
A day in the life of a Restaurant Supervisor – you'll be:
- Running service in an efficient and smooth manner even through the extremely high level of business at peak times.
- Operating as a role model to the front of house team.
- Ensuring all areas of the restaurant are clean, ready and replenished in time for opening.
- Accurately completing the cash up at the end of each service.
- Dealing with any customer complaints and seeking to resolve them.
- Supporting with all relevant training of staff in the department.
- Striving to achieve high levels of customer care and a high quality product.
- Ensuring that the property, internally & externally, is maintained in a clean and tidy manner at all times.
- Gaining exceptional product knowledge of both food and beverage.
- Working in accordance with the Food Safety Act, health and safety regulations and The Licensing Act. Ensuring all staff our aware of their legal responsibilities and act accordingly.
If you'd like to join us, click the 'Apply' button to submit your full application.