Bartenders, TRG Concessions, The Prince of Wales Pub, Heathrow Airport
We've got exciting opportunities for Bartenders at our brand new Prince of Wales pub coming soon to Heathrow Airport Terminal 4.
The Prince of Wales will be a great place to work, a high volume, fast paced and busy bar, with a passionate and energetic team serving traditional British pub classics.
If you’re experienced an Bartender passionate about food and drink, enthusiastic about delivering great hospitality, and you want a job that you’ll love as well as a challenge that will develop you, we'd love to hear from you.
In return for your hard work we offer our Bartenders:
- Great rates of pay & you keep all your tips
- Commitment to your on-going training and a Career Pathway programme ensuring that you grow and develop with us
- Unlimited career prospects from Bartender to Manager and beyond!
- Qualifications, NVQs, skills training
- Free staff meals, uniforms and discounts on travel
- A job you'll love!
Please note that Airport shifts may start at 4am, you must be able to provide 5 years employment / education references, and pass a criminal record check.
Apply now to join the family!