Restaurant General Manager - Banbury
Restaurant General Manager needed - Banbury
My client is a retailer that operates all across the UK and overseas. They offer excellent training and development. Not only is my client known for producing outstanding products, they are very customer focus and passionate about quality
The Restaurant Manager role:
- Manages and implements processes which improve customer service.
- Creates an environment that encourages the Associate team to maintain and improve service standards.
- Ensures all company and store service initiatives are in place within your area of responsibility.
- Training and Developing the team to their full potential ensuring excellent customer service at all times
- Ensures compliance with all Health and Safety and all other legal requirements.
- Coaches, plans & Implements all menu changes, seasonal launches and ad-hoc recipe updates.
- Ensures & maintains consistently high standards of product presentation, product quality & housekeeping.
- Ensures compliance with HACCP and H&S manual and all other legal requirements.
- Monitors and controls costs of operation within area of responsibility.
- Sets targets for cost levels and review performance of team.
You will be…
- Able to understand and implement the store strategy
- Able to adapt to challenging situations.
- Coaching and influencing skills.
- Line management experience in a fast food retailer.
- Skilled in managing and motivating teams.
- Experience in managing a highly customer focused environment.
- Must have at least 2 years management experience as a strong Assistant/Deputy Manager and MUST have restaurant experience
- Must come through a fast-pace restaurant environment
Interested in this challenge - send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on 0207 790 2666
COREcruitment operate one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge? email email@example.com