General Manager vacancy: The Olde Greene Manne is nestled away in the Hertfordshire countryside, surrounded by picturesque villages and beautiful scenery.
Situated on the main road between Rickmansworth and Northwood with Watford and Uxbridge only a short drive away, the pub benefits from an enthusiastic local trade. With this in mind you will need to be a guest-focused General Manager with great service being your no.1 priority.
If you are a General Manager looking for that next challenge and can display confidence and strong business acumen you should read on. If you have proven management skills which are crucial in this role of General Manager to lead, develop and motivate a fantastic team to deliver constant high standards, we would love to hear from you.
General Manager role:
- Managing and training your team
- Ensuring our guests are cared for to the highest standards
- Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
- Working towards and achieving business targets
- Dedicating time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
What we can offer you…
- Structured, comprehensive induction
- Comprehensive training programme which will develop your skills and enable you to be promoted further
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme including high-street discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Being a part of a UK leading pub and restaurant company
Two bed accommodation plus living room is also available with this position.
We’re very excited about this role and would love to hear from you if you think you have what it takes!
Please Note: due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
You will also be required to hold a full driving licence and must also have continued and unlimited access to a vehicle.