Sales Executive - Devon
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager with support from the General Manager we have a number of fantastic opportunities within our Devon Holiday parks (Devon Hills, Dartmoor View and Finlake). The role is to achieve a pre-determined holiday home sales target through your drive to generate leads, build relationships with potential new owners by consistently following through on all enquiries and identifying potential upgrades with existing owners.
What an opportunity!
- Customer facing experience ideally in the caravan/holiday homes environment
- Experience of sales processes in a fast paced environment
- Results oriented
- Ability to manage a number of diverse tasks within deadlines
- Excellent communication and telephone skills
- Ability to build rapport quickly with a variety of individuals
- Able to manage time frames for completions with contractors and manufacturers
- Focussed and able to work well on your own
- Good written and verbal English
- Computer literate (basic working knowledge of Word and Excel)
- Valid UK driving licence
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Accommodation may be available to assist in the first 3 months and possibly beyond.
45 hours over 5 days including weekends and Bank Holidays especially during peak periods (e.g. school holidays)
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic salary £19,000
- Attractive commission scheme (paid monthly). OTE £30,000-£60,000
- Massively discounted holidays on our holiday parks
- On-line discount scheme for many high street and leisure outlets
- Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 30 days holiday (including Bank Holiday allowance) increasing with service
*Benefits are non-contractual and may be dependent on the job role and status
Haulfryn Group is a Family Company and is one of the largest owners of holiday and residential parks in the UK celebrating our 80th year of successful operations.
(Keywords: Sales, Sales Executive, Sales Advisor)