Commis Chef - Marylebone, London
Experienced Commis Chef - FishWorks - Marylebone
As a commis chef you're making the first step in becoming a great chef. Our restaurant is award winning and based in the heart of the lively Marylebone High Street. We are proud of what we do best – sourcing, preparing and serving the freshest and best seafood in town. We believe the secret to perfect seafood is cooking it simply and seasonally. This is your opportunity to learn all there is to know about being a fantastic chef within a committed team.
- Working alongsideChef de Parties, Sous Chef’s and Head Chef to support them wherever possible while learning as you go
- Food preparation to ensure kitchen is fully set up for service
- Assisting with pot wash as and when required
- Ensuring the highest levels of cleanliness and health & safety are kept at all times
You should be:
- Confident, Personable and a great communicator
- Energetic & enthusiastic and able to think on your feet
- Able to provide references from your previous experience as a chef
Why Choose Us?
- Clear career path with opportunities to grow
- A competitive hourly rate – Commis chefs can expect to earn between £9.00 - £9.50 (inc tips)
- Training and development opportunities
- Free meal on shift (6 hours plus)
- Discount all restaurant brands across the business
- 5.6 weeks’ holiday, inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Nest pension after 3 months’ service
As we usually have many applications for positions at FishWorks, if you don’t hear back from us within 7 days then we wish you the very best with your job search, as you have, on this occasion, been unsuccessful.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY TO WORK WITH US IF YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK. WE WILL NOT INTERVIEW ANYONE WITHOUT THE RELEVANT DOCUMENTATION.
Apply for Commis Chef - Marylebone, London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly