Waiting Staff - Piccadilly, London
Experienced Waiting Staff Required - FishWorks – Swallow Street
As a member of our waiting team you are the face of the business. Our restaurant is award winning and based in the heart of Piccadilly, London. We are proud of what we do best – sourcing, preparing and serving the freshest and best seafood in town. We believe the secret to perfect seafood is cooking it simply and seasonally. This is your opportunity to learn all there is to know about being a fantastic chef within a committed team.
- Delivering customer service and following steps of service
- Ensuring products are served to Company Specifications
- Maintain great knowledge of Company products and heritage
- Effective communication with colleagues to ensure smooth running of service
You should be:
- Able to provide great customer service consistently
- Friendly & courteous and a team player
- Able to perform day to day tasks with accuracy
- Reliable and honest
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable
Why Choose Us?
- Clear career path with opportunities to grow
- A competitive hourly rate – with generous tips/service charge
- Training and development opportunities
- Free meal on shift (6 hours plus)
- Discount all restaurant brands across the business
- 5.6 weeks’ holiday, inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Nest pension after 3 months’ service
As we usually have many applications for positions at FishWorks, if you don’t hear back from us within 7 days then we wish you the very best with your job search, as you have, on this occasion, been unsuccessful.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY TO WORK WITH US IF YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK. WE WILL NOT INTERVIEW ANYONE WITHOUT THE RELEVANT DOCUMENTATION.
Apply for Waiting Staff - Piccadilly, London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly