Part-Time Waiting Staff - Banana Tree Maida Vale
Welcome to the home of Indochina food.
The home of fantastic food, drinks and fun from the Indochina region. Award winning restaurant, serving great Thai, Vietnamese, Malaysian and Singaporean dishes.
Location: Maida Vale
As a member of the front of house team, you will be responsible for:
- Providing and maintaining an excellent service to customers
- Working as a team and ensuring the smooth running of the restaurant
- Processing order and ensuring it is delivered to them in a timely and satisfactory manner
This is an exciting opportunity for experienced, hardworking and friendly people, just like you, to join our expanding team.
We are now recruiting for part-time waiting staff (15-20 hours per week).
- A job you’ll love! – fast paced & energetic environment
- Delicious free meals when working
- Staff discount on meals at other times
- Performance related incentives
- Contributory pension scheme
- Full comprehensive training with opportunity to grow within our expanding company
If you are passionate about food, enjoy the buzz of working in a fast-paced environment, have high level of charm, loads of personality, we’d like to hear from you!
In line with the Asylum & Immigration act all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Apply for Part-Time Waiting Staff - Banana Tree Maida Vale
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly