Hospitality Management Development Apprenticeship
This 3 year programme is designed to help you build a career in hospitality with the aim of developing you into a supervisory role in one of our Pubs or Restaurants.
Each of our pub and restaurant brands has its own individual style, but every one of our 1,700 pubs and restaurants has a talented team of managers who make sure that their business consistently serves up delicious food and drink and a great guest experience.
What you’ll do in this role
In your first year you will start off your training learning basic skills and gaining knowledge and experience working as part of a busy kitchen team (lasting 8 months). You will then progress and build your capability in a guest facing role on the bar or in the restaurant (lasting 4 months). At this point you will then decide which area of the business to specialise in and your development will continue to either Kitchen Manager or Assistant Manager.
Along the way you will:
- Gain confidence in both kitchen and guest facing roles.
- Complete a Level 2 Hospitality Services Apprenticeship in your first 12 months, additional developmental qualifications will be made available as you progress through the 3 year programme.
- Be able to access a number of learning resources; from "on job" learning, 1:2:1 coaching and on line workshops.
- Have the opportunity to develop into a supervisory role.
How do I know if I am eligible for the scheme?
Above all we are looking for enthusiastic and ambitious individuals who want to work in hospitality and could see themselves as a future manager of one of our pubs or restaurants.
- Be aged 18 to 24.
- Have obtained a GCSE Grade D or higher in Maths and English.
- Have the right to work in the UK.
- Not be in full time education or hold a degree.
- Not have any criminal convictions.
We enrol our Hospitality Management apprentices in groups every 4 months. Applications for our next intake are now live.