Resource Planner - Bourne Leisure Support Centre - Hemel Hempstead
- Job Type
- Part Time
Do you want to continue your career working for The Times 4th Best Big Company in the UK?
The Resource Planner is responsible for forecasting, scheduling and optimisation our Contact Centre team attendance. The role is about ensuring our team have a fulfilling role, with a work and home life balance, and their work patterns support the business in delivering our guests an outstanding customer service.
The purpose of the role:
- Support annual forecasting of budgets and continuous utilisation
- Ensure team receive advance schedules of their shifts and all planning is inline with budgets.
- Support with identifying data trends in both team performance and contact trends
- Prepare payroll data
- Support team leaders with daily attendance tasks and ensuring they are aware of team performance and absence
- Identify ways to develop utilisation through continuous improvement
- Review daily/weekly and monthly Key Performance indicators to develop team attendance patterns and performance to improve the business
- Proactive re-forecasting based on current trends and updating data to build history of variable occurrences such as weather, marketing, major sports events etc
Collaborative duties in conjunction with other departments/teams:
- Working with Management information analyst to forecast annual budgets using various data sources based on fact and variables.
- Working with Culture and Development Manager making sure the team skill sets required to support the forecasted budget flow are maintained and gaps in training identified
- Working with team leaders who on a day to day basis support their teams
What kind of person we are looking for:
- Methodical and logical in your way of working and have strong numeracy skills
- Strong analytic approach to understanding your business area and goal driven
- Have excellent understanding of, and the ability to quickly learn, systems
- Adaptable to supporting the team with periodic shifts, evenings and weekends
- Be a role model of our culture and values
This role is approximately 30 hours a week