Outbound Sales Support - London
We’re on a mission…To create a fitter planet. Are you in?
Thousands of people are enjoying a Les Mills workout somewhere in the world right this second. Yep, every minute of every day - from Africa to Australia - our global tribe of instructors is busy motivating people through the power of group fitness. We’ve been doing this since 1968. Mixing great music with cutting edge science to guarantee results. The next level is always our goal, so get moving and join us. And we’re just getting started.
Our UK team is in an exciting recruitment phase for our Instructor Tribe. We’re looking for Outbound Sales Support with a proven track record in driving sales KPIs to join our Instructor Experience team.
- Minimum 1 year B2C or B2B sales experience is essential
- Proven track record in achieving and exceeding set sales targets
- You are customer service focused and willing to go the extra mile
- You’ll have extensive administration experience and skills
- You’ll have excellent attention to detail
- You’ll be proactive, use initiative and can function independently
- Ideally, you embrace changes and enables other to embrace change
- Direct contact for instructors regarding all aspect of the instructor experience of Les Mills
- Generate new Instructors through outbound calling
- Ensure all incoming enquires are followed up within 24 hours
- Maximise inbound and outbound opportunities by up selling
- Work towards sales and revenue targets - daily, weekly and monthly
- Participate in instructor and consumer events to drive lead generation campaigns
- Support campaign initiatives inbound and outbound
- Ensure all interactions are accurately recorded within our CRM system
Les Mills is transforming the business of fitness, and we believe the people working in this business are the most inspiring group on the planet. We are looking for a telesales super star that is target driven and committed to achieve sales and will thrive in fast paced environments. We love innovative thinking, commerciality and flexibility and you’ll be really successful here if you are self-motivated, proactive and get the job done!