Head of Operations - England
Head of Operations – FM / Hospitality – Multi-Site role - £60k+
Location: North England (North West, North East, Scotland)
Salary: up to £65000 + Bonus + Car
One of our clients is looking for a Head of Operations to manage a portfolio of sites. The role is based heavily in contract management, soft services and business development. You will be responsible for the smooth day to day operational efficiency of your portfolio.
Duties will include:
- Assisting to staff the units,
- Oversee budgets,
- Meet with the onsite clients and make sure the operation runs smoothly- including rotas, staffing levels, recruitment and HR issues,
- Conducting audits
- Ordering equipment and supplies
- Training staff.
You will be travelling around the sites and be accountable for your portfolio. Due to the volume of sites and direct reports you will need to have excellent time management skills coupled with the ability to converse at all levels.
We are looking for an experienced and driven manager from a Hotel / Housekeeping / Cleaning Service background.
- Experienced managing a large team
- Managing client driven SLA’s as well as internal KPIs designed to drive productivity and efficiency
- Commercial budgeting and cost management
- People management, mentoring and coaching in a strategic as well as a practical capacity
- Ability to analyse data/trends and accurately report information is essential
- Ability to operate accounting and property software systems
Apply for Head of Operations - England
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly