General Manager vacancy: Crown Carveries are currently looking for an experienced General Manager to drive the business at their site in Plymouth
The Lord Louis is currently a core Crown Carveries site but will become a Stonehouse Pizza Pub & Carvery during the next year. The right General Manager will need to be passionate about food and have the ability to develop and motivate their team whilst being able to adapt their selves and their business to a huge change in offer.
The Lord Louis is situated in the centre of a thriving housing area in Plympton, just outside Plymouth in Devon, it has a fantastic loyal trade of both diners & drinkers but also has massive scope for new guests. If you are looking to work for a company where you can really make your mark in a growing new concept and "carve" out a career, then this is the role for you!
General Manager role:
- Managing and training your team
- Ensuring our guests are cared for to the highest standards
- Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
- Working towards and achieving business targets
- Dedicating time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
What we can offer you…
- Structured, comprehensive induction
- Comprehensive training programme which will develop your skills and enable you to be promoted further
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme including high-street discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Being a part of a UK leading pub and restaurant company
We’re very excited about this role and would love to hear from you if you think you have what it takes!
Please Note: due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
You will also be required to hold a full driving licence and must also have continued and unlimited access to a vehicle