Health & Beauty Receptionist (Northampton) - Northampton
Are you Fit for Virgin Active..?
Here at Virgin Active, we pride ourselves on our innovations and vision to be the World’s Most Loved Health Club, and we need you to get on board and help us achieve this.
Our health club spas offer a fantastic range of spa treatments for both members and non-members including high end industry brand Espa, for face and body treatments, Lycon waxing, Jessica nails and St Tropez tanning services all delivered by a friendly and welcoming team.
We’re looking for a polite and well-presented Health & Beauty Receptionist to keep the reception area looking immaculate at all times and to deliver exceptional customer service, whether our members are making enquiries, scheduling treatments or visiting our luxurious Spa facilities.
- Meeting and greeting our members and guests, and escorting them in to the health & beauty area for treatments, products or advice.
- Communicating with the H&B team and other departments.
- Promoting products and services by providing individual customer recommendations.
- Carrying out security checks, reporting any maintenance issues and making sure the area is well
- Responsible for admin duties, handling telephone calls and dealing with member queries and complaints.
This role is part time. Flexibility is required to meet the needs of the business; specific shift patterns include various shifts Thurs (1pm-9pm) Fri (12pm-8pm) and weekends (9am-6pm and 10am-4.30pm).
What we can’t live without:
- Approachable and with great communication skills, you’ll be the welcoming face and engaging voice to our members.
- Previous experience in a similar role, dealing with complaints and able to remain calm under pressure.
- Excellent administration and communication skills, with strong numeracy & literacy skills.
- Able to work as part of a team as well as individually.
- Proficiency in using a computer with the confidence to learn new systems & databases quickly.
Why not master your trade in a diverse and fun environment, we’ll support you in this great new challenge with coaching and development every step of the way. Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Flexible working hours; have a life outside the salon!
- Competitive industry pay
- uncapped monthly commission on Retail product sales
- Dedicated H&B manager, there to support and promote your development
- Tailored courses to suit you, your interests and increase your expertise in your field.
- Look the part; we’ll provide you with uniforms
- Complimentary gym membership for you and a buddy
- Discount on loads of Virgin products and services
- 30 days holiday (pro rata) including bank holidays
- Bonus birthday day off - an extra day off to celebrate your birthday however you see fit!