Finance Controller - St Andrews
Finance Controller for Boutique Hotel – St Andrews
Competitive salary - DOE
We are looking for an experienced and qualified accountant / financial controller / finance manager to join the team of this hotel near Solihull. Previous accounting / finance experience within a hotel environment is an advantage.
As Financial Controller you will be responsible for the accounting for all departments within the hotel.
This will include:
- Payroll administration,
- Managing daily income and costs,
- Profit and loss production.
You will work closely with the HODs within the hotel and in particular with the Night audit team to review the night audit, cash handling, billing and payment practices.
IDEAL FINANCE CONTROLLER
- Previous experience in finance in a small to medium size property.
- Understanding of the full financial cycle
- Excellent communication skills
- Be a team player.
- Previous experience within a hospitality background is essential as well as experience using
- SAGE 200 accounting system,
- SAGE Payroll