General Manager vacancy: Crown Carveries are looking for a community spirited General Manager for their business in Kings Heath.
The Crown is a busy high street Carvery just outside Birmingham City Centre and is situated on a lively main road with a mixture of regulars & passing trade as guests. The Crown is due to be converted into a Stonehouse Pizza Pub & Carvery in November 2016 which will completely rejuvenate the business. It needs a passionate General Manager who will be able to really drive the business forward. The site has SKY & BT sport & offers live entertainment at weekends.
There is a massive opportunity for the right General Manager to grow the food trade especially with the upcoming development & the experience in recruiting and training their team will be essential.
General Manager role:
- Managing and training your team
- Ensuring our guests are cared for to the highest standards
- Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
- Working towards and achieving business targets
- Dedicating time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
What we can offer you…
- Structured, comprehensive induction
- Comprehensive training programme which will develop your skills and enable you to be promoted further
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme including high-street discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Being a part of a UK leading pub and restaurant company
We’re very excited about this role and would love to hear from you if you think you have what it takes!
Please Note: due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
You will also be required to hold a full driving licence and must also have continued and unlimited access to a vehicle