Guest Services Manager - Langshott Manor, Surrey
A smart, friendly, well organised, guest service focused individual is sort to complete our Guest Services team. You must have a five star smile! and a warm welcoming and approachable personality. You are key to our guest service experience. You will complete Duty Management shifts with an emphasis on guest care & interaction to ensure total guest enjoyment from the time a guest enters the hotel to the time they pay their bill and leave. Your actions and focus will determine the guest satisfaction levels and the extent to which they get the most out of their stay.
- 5 days per week, flexible shifts covering daytime and evening shifts, including weekends
- Complete Duty Management shifts as detailed on the early/late shift checklists.
- Ensuring that during the shift all departments are correctly staffed to provide the best levels of service.
- Ensuring all staff on duty in all areas are presented to the required standard.
- Ensure all areas of the hotel and spa are presented to a 5 Star standard at all times.
- Hold the Daily Dash meeting with all operational Heads of Department to cover the business of the day and ensure any challenges are anticipated and agree a plan to overcome them.
- Assisting departments at peak periods to ensure service levels are achieved.
- Welcoming arriving guests and acknowledging VIPs, returning guests, those celebrating a special event and those with special requirements.
- Liaison with all departments to ensure the operation runs smoothly throughout the day/evening.
- Carry the Guest Services phone at all times so you can be a point of contact with operational staff to support and coach and action solutions where challenges arise.
- Resolve all guest complaints and ensure guest satisfaction prior to departure.
- Responsible for health and safety, fire safety and procedures during your shift.
- Ensure an effective handover to the next Duty Manager to assist with continuity of service.
- During busy arrival or departure periods acting as Host Manager in hotel reception, welcoming arrival/departing guests and co-ordinating concierge and supporting reception.
- Excellent standard of personal appearance
- Friendly and confident communicator in person, on the telephone and in writing
- Warm and friendly disposition
- Genuine desire to serve our guests
- Ability to coach and direct staff while on shift
- Organised and good attention to detail
- Must hold operational hotel experience across a range of food and beverage as well as front of house departments to be considered
SALARY & BENEFITS
£18 - £19,000 including guaranteed service
- 4 weeks holiday
- 8 Bank holidays
- Free car parking
- Employee uniform
Following completion of the company's 3 month probationary period access to a range of company benefits including:
- Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself and your family at all hotels
- Discounted hair treatments at our two Utopia Spas
- Discount off all food & beverage at all hotels
- Discount of individual treatments booked in our two Utopia Spas
- Discount on retail products in our two Utopia Spas
Refer a friend staff recruitment scheme In additional you will enjoy a range of other benefits when you celebrate your 1 yr, 3 yr and 5 yr anniversary including; your birthday off paid, complimentary overnight stays, complimentary lunch/afternoon tea and service related holiday