Door Person - Blackpool
We recently invited a group of local food bloggers to explore our exclusive dining concepts, take a look at their experience in this sneak peak
Genting UK is part of the Genting Group which celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2015, and has grown into a truly global business with interests spread across the world. The Group, one of Malaysia’s biggest and most respected corporations, now enjoys a market capitalisation of US$33.5 billion. With 4,500 hectares of prime resorts land in its portfolio and 35,000 employees across the world including the newly opened Resorts World Birmingham complex; the first of its kind in Europe
Genting is one of the largest casino operators in the country with 40 casinos located from Edinburgh to Plymouth, we are highly respected and a multi-award winning business. Do you want to work for a leading worldwide brand? Then come and join us here at Genting UK!
GENTING CLUB BLACKPOOL are looking for an experienced door person to deliver a warm, attentive and professional service to our customers. This vacancy is 24 hours per week working between 8pm-6am (3 x 8 shifts).
Key Duties include:
- To be present outside the casino, greeting and opening doors for incoming and outgoing clients in a friendly and courteous manner. At night-time to ensure this is done as quietly as possible (our neighbours are entitled to enjoy a peaceful night’s sleep)
- Take responsibility for the security and the safety of the visitors and customers within the premises making appropriate decisions as to who gains entry
- Dealing with conflicts and emergencies inside the venue and working with Management
- To offer in a polite and professional manner, directions and information upon enquires made to you
- Flexibility is required including weekends
If this sounds like you please do not hesitate to apply today!
Applications close 6th October 2016
Apply for Door Person - Blackpool
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly