Freelance Pilates Class Instructors
We are the industry leader in the field of Dynamic Pilates and Personal Training. We are looking for expert and upbeat pilates trainers to join our multidisciplinary team.
We are looking for Freelance Trainers (particularly who are able to work weekends, Mondays and Fridays, or a combination of these days). Rent Free/ Regular weekend shifts available.
- Free training
- Ongoing training available
- Work within our circle of care ( industry leading physios, trainers, sports massage therapists)
- 7 studios with availability to work from
To teach our unique brand of dynamic Pilates classes, to conduct high quality and diverse personal training sessions (e.g Fitness, functional and rehab based). To work effectively within our multidisciplinary team of instructors, personal trainers, physios and sports massage therapists.
- Exercise / sports science degree and/or a combination of industry qualifications equating to REP's level 3. E.g Diploma in sports science, plus advanced personal training course.
- Pilates (mat and or reformer/equipment)
- Experience in teaching using the Tower, Chair and Ladder Barrel a definite advantage.
We are looking for trainers who are:
- Extrovert, upbeat and energetic
- True team players
- Brilliant at delivering exceptional customer service
- In the industry to help people
- Not afraid to work hard to build their career
- Minimum 2 year’s experience in teaching fitness or Pilates classes and / or conducting personal training sessions (both is preferred).
If you have a matt or reformer qualification and teaching experience you can participate in our abridged academy workshop. This consists of home learning via our online portal, participating in some classes and attending a one day workshop, followed by a few hours of team teaching.
If you feel you fit the above description, we'd love to hear from you!
Please send your CV to Stephanie Burridge by applying below.
Apply for Freelance Pilates Class Instructors
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly